Bismarck is the capital city of North Dakota. The tall, art deco North Dakota State Capitol is set on landscaped grounds. Nearby, the North Dakota Heritage Center & State Museum traces the state's natural and cultural history. The restored Former Governors' Mansion dates back to the late 19th century. By the Missouri River, the Dakota Zoo is home to grizzly bears and endangered Bengal tigers.
Bismarck is also known as a site on the Lewis and Clark National Historic Trail and as the home of the Dakota Zoo. The city is the seat of Bismarck State (community) College (founded 1939) and the University of Mary (founded 1955).
With tons of space, generally low cost of living, ample job opportunities, low crime rates, and plenty to see and do, it is perfect for people just starting a family or people trying to decide where to settle down permanently.
Mean prices in 2019: all housing units: $291,349; detached houses: $314,120; townhouses or other attached units: $328,067; in 2-unit structures: $251,674; in 3-to-4-unit structures: $261,906; in 5-or-more-unit structures: $382,556; mobile homes: $44,543
Bismarck is a great city to live in; big enough to enjoy many things, from restaurants to sights to activities, but small enough where the commute is almost non-existent. There are opportunities for jobs nearly everywhere, and the rate of crime is relatively low for the population.
Bismarck is a wonderful town in North Dakota. Its population is average-sized and the people are friendly. Bismarck has many great college opportunities and great work opportunities as well. The downtown is very nice and the scenery includes many fields and cows. Based on the most recent reports from Bismarck Realtors, the answer is a resounding "Yes!" with tight inventory keeping housing prices high in the state high. It's true that Bismarck has one of the hottest real estate markets in the country, and for good reason. We are serving all of Bismarck Zipcodes: 58501, 58503, 58504, 58505.
Get approved to refinance. See expert-recommended refinance options and customize them to fit your budget.
All loans are not created equal, personal loan has become a great option for people to use.
There are certain requirements borrowers must meet to qualify for an FHA loan (may differ case to case and lender to lender basis), including:
• The home you consider must be appraised by an FHA-approved appraiser.
• You must occupy the property within 60 days of closing.
• You can only get a new FHA loan if the home you consider will be your primary residence, which means that it can't be an investment property or second home.
• An inspection must occur, and the inspection must report whether the property meets minimum property standards.
• The type of credit you have (whether you have credit cards, loans, etc.)
• Credit utilization, which is simply how much credit you use
• Whether you pay your bills on time
• The amount you owe on your credit cards
• How much new and recent credit you've taken on
• According to the Department of Housing and Urban Development, the maximum FHA lending amount for high-cost areas (such as large metropolitan areas) is up to $970,800 for 2022.
• The policies of lenders regarding Alaska and Bismarck do differ in terms of loan limits.
• In lower-cost areas, the FHA limit can dip as low as $420,680.
• Loan limits are set based on county property values.
• These are the limits for one-unit properties. If you have multiple units, limits may be higher.
If you have a question that deals with clients, customers or the public in general, there is bound to be a need for the FAQ page.
Yes, you can pay off your FHA loan without a penalty for early pay off. HUD explains that a borrower may pre-pay an FHA mortgage in whole or in part and that the mortgage lender can't charge a penalty if you decide to do this.
A refinance occurs when the terms of an existing loan, such as interest rates, payment schedules, or other terms, are revised. Borrowers tend to refinance when interest rates fall. Refinancing involves the re-evaluation of a person or business's credit and repayment status.
We offer Refinance loan programs for those who want to leverage their existing real estate investment portfolio's equity to acquire additional assets in order to generate more recurring monthly cash flows without the hassle of providing income documentation that traditional mortgages may require. These loan options are for Professional Investors as well as First Time Investors that are looking to explore opportunities in real estate investment.
If you apply before you are ready, you risk loan approval. How? Borrowers should be prepared to come to the home loan process with no fewer than 12 consecutive months of on-time payments on all financial obligations.
We are conveniently located in Tampa, Bismarck with offering our loan services nationwide