Maine, the northeasternmost U.S. state, is known for its rocky coastline, maritime history and nature areas like the granite and spruce islands of Acadia National Park. Moose are plentiful in Baxter State Park, home to Mt. Katahdin, endpoint of the Appalachian Trail. Lighthouses such as the candy-striped beacon at West Quoddy Head, dot the coast, as do lobster shacks and sandy beaches like Ogunquit and Old Orchard.
Maine has affordable housing and a lower low cost of living than neighboring states. In addition, it has some of the lowest crime rates in the nation. United States News & World Report ranked Maine as the 1st overall safest state to live, (also 1st in the list of low violent crime and 4th in low property crime).
The Pine Tree State is first and foremost a nature lover's paradise. Close to 90% of Maine is forest land, including 32 state parks and Acadia National Park, its indisputable crown jewel. On top of that, the weather rarely exceeds 80 degrees in the summer, making it a fabulous escape from areas with hotter climates.
The sale and construction of multi-unit buildings, predominantly in cities other than Portland, will continue to grow in 2022, while the growth in sale prices of single-family homes will begin to slow down, leading Maine real estate professionals predicted Thursday. Based on the most recent reports from Maine Realtors, the answer is a resounding "Yes!" with tight inventory keeping housing prices high in the state high. It's true that Maine has one of the hottest real estate markets in the country, and for good reason. The top Maine cities we are serving: Portland, Lewiston, Bangor, South Portland, Auburn, Biddeford, Sanford, Scarborough, Brunswick, Saco, Westbrook
Get approved to refinance. See expert-recommended refinance options and customize them to fit your budget.
All loans are not created equal, personal loan has become a great option for people to use.
There are certain requirements borrowers must meet to qualify for an FHA loan (may differ case to case and lender to lender basis), including:
• The home you consider must be appraised by an FHA-approved appraiser.
• You must occupy the property within 60 days of closing.
• You can only get a new FHA loan if the home you consider will be your primary residence, which means that it can't be an investment property or second home.
• An inspection must occur, and the inspection must report whether the property meets minimum property standards.
• The type of credit you have (whether you have credit cards, loans, etc.)
• Credit utilization, which is simply how much credit you use
• Whether you pay your bills on time
• The amount you owe on your credit cards
• How much new and recent credit you've taken on
• According to the Department of Housing and Urban Development, the maximum FHA lending amount for high-cost areas (such as large metropolitan areas) is up to $970,800 for 2022.
• The policies of lenders regarding Alaska and Hawaii do differ in terms of loan limits.
• In lower-cost areas, the FHA limit can dip as low as $420,680.
• Loan limits are set based on county property values.
• These are the limits for one-unit properties. If you have multiple units, limits may be higher.
If you have a question that deals with clients, customers or the public in general, there is bound to be a need for the FAQ page.
Yes, you can pay off your FHA loan without a penalty for early pay off. HUD explains that a borrower may pre-pay an FHA mortgage in whole or in part and that the mortgage lender can't charge a penalty if you decide to do this.
A refinance occurs when the terms of an existing loan, such as interest rates, payment schedules, or other terms, are revised. Borrowers tend to refinance when interest rates fall. Refinancing involves the re-evaluation of a person or business's credit and repayment status.
We offer Refinance loan programs for those who want to leverage their existing real estate investment portfolio's equity to acquire additional assets in order to generate more recurring monthly cash flows without the hassle of providing income documentation that traditional mortgages may require. These loan options are for Professional Investors as well as First Time Investors that are looking to explore opportunities in real estate investment.
If you apply before you are ready, you risk loan approval. How? Borrowers should be prepared to come to the home loan process with no fewer than 12 consecutive months of on-time payments on all financial obligations.
We are conveniently located in Tampa, Maine with offering our loan services nationwide